Oils For Kids – doTERRA Calmer
This blog post is all about doTERRA Calmer oil for your kids. Calmer is one of the oils in the new doTERRA kids line. doTERRA kids also includes Tamer, Thinker, Stronger, Rescuer, Steady, and Brave essential oils blends.
What is doTERRA Calmer Essential Oil Blend For Kids?
doTERRA Calmer is a blend in the Mind category. doTERRA Mind oils for kids include Calmer and the new kid’s blend, Thinker. doTERRA Mind blends for children help memory, sleep, focus, performance, and learning. What a wonderful way for essential oils to benefit your family!
Which essential oils are in doTERRA Calmer?
The Calmer blend contains Lavender, Cananga, Buddha Wood, and Roman Chamomile essential oils. It comes perfectly diluted at the right ratio for children with a carrier oil. Essential oils are a safe and valuable tool to help care for your family naturally.
- Lavender is calming to the central nervous system and supports relaxation while reducing feelings of stress
- Cananga is high in beta-caryophyllene and offers full body support through CB2 activation
- Buddha Wood offers calming, relaxing, sedating properties
- Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It also soothes the systems of the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Calmer BLEND?
The oils in doTERRA Calmer are relaxing to the mind and body. They are safe for children to use in the carefully pre-diluted doTERRA kids’ roller bottle. This is a blend that is made especially for children!
- Calmer helps your mind rest at the end of the day when you are ready to sleep
- Creates a restful atmosphere conducive to sleep
- Promotes a positive and stress-free mood
- Provides soothing and relaxing feeling in a child’s body
- Roll Calmer onto the bottoms of feet and the back of the neck to create a stress-free mood when tensions are high.
How Do Kids Use doTERRA Calmer Oil?
doTERRA Kids blends are pre-diluted. They come in a convenient roller bottle. This makes them easy for kids to use and they feel independent. My kids love putting oils on the bottoms of their feet!
- To restore your mind and body, apply Calmer to your wrists, breathe, and relax
- At bedtime, roll Calmer onto the bottoms of child’s feet and wrists
- Roll on to the back of the neck and chest to promote a restful and calm sleep
- Apply Calmer to your child’s wrists at the end of the day to help diminish worry and to quiet restlessness
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep
- Kids thrive on daily routines. Use Calmer as part of your nightly ritual.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Calmer AND DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.