Oils For Kids – doTERRA Rescuer
This blog post is all about doTERRA Rescuer oil for your kids. The Rescuer essential oil is a soothing muscle blend that is safe for kids. It helps children soothe their active bodies naturally. The safe and natural kids version of Deep Blue, doTERRA Rescuer is soothing to the muscles and joints of children.
What is doTERRA Rescuer Oil Blend For Kids?
doTERRA Rescuer is a new blend in the body category. doTERRA Body oils for kids include Rescuer and the new kid’s immune blend, Stronger. Use doTERRA kids Body oils to protect against aches and pains, boost immunity and health. doTERRA Body oils for kids keep the body resilient and healthy.
Rescuer is a soothing essential oil blend for kids. I’m thinking this would be a great oil to use topically when my 2nd grader is feeling discomfort in her legs at bedtime. I would grab the other kids body oil, Stronger to help protect her immune system.
Which essential oils are in doTERRA Rescuer?
The Rescuer blend for kids contains Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum essential oils. It comes perfectly diluted at the right ratio for children in a carrier oil of fractionated coconut oil.
- Copaiba oil activates the CB2 receptors and offers full body support
- Spearmint improves focus, uplifts mood, and cools and soothes children’s bodies
- Zanthoxylum is soothing to kids’ tissues and central nervous system
- Lavender oil eases tension and soothes occasional skin irritations
What are the benefits of Rescuer blend?
The oils in Rescuer have wonderful properties to support your child’s growing body. It helps kids who are active to stay active and healthy. You can use this soothing blend for kids to help them soothe tension. It is comforting and soothing to their young muscles when applied topically. And it improves vitality and comfort in their body.
- doTERRA Rescuer has a fresh and calming aroma that is minty, woody, & floral
- Provides soothing physical support while comforting the emotions
- Gentle and pre-diluted at the perfect ratio for the delicate skin of your child
How can kids use Rescuer Oil?
Kids seem to know easily which oils they need. Trust your child if they reach for an oil – and let them use it! Rescuer oil is for those times when they need some physical support in their muscles or joints. The uses of DoTERRA Rescuer blend are similar to our well-loved Deep Blue oil, but it’s been created for our kids!
- After a busy day of activity, apply Rescuer Soothing Blend for a relaxing sensation
- Use to reduce feelings of tension for growing, tired legs
- Roll Rescuer onto your legs, hands, or shoulders after exercising or a long day of
physical activity to provide feelings of comfort and relief.
- Roll Rescuer onto growing children’s legs before bedtime or after strenuous activity.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck to reduce feelings of tension
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a soothing experience
Learn more about Rescuer and doTERRA Essential oils
Did you enjoy reading about this new oil from the doTERRA kids’ line? Let’s stay connected. Pop on over to my Facebook group so we can chat! I’d love to help your family live healthier with natural essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
free 24 spring diffuser blends ebook
You’d love your home to smell amazing – but you want do that with natural products. Grab this freebie and get diffusing!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.