Oils For Kids – doTERRA Steady
At the doTERRA 2018 convention, a brand new doTERRA kids line was released. This is an exciting new product launch for your family! This blog post is all about doTERRA Steady oil for your kids. Steady is a grounding oil blend that is safe for kids. It helps kids find a calm and balanced mood, naturally.
What is doTERRA Steady Essential Oil Blend For Kids?
doTERRA Steady is a new blend in the heart category. doTERRA Heart oils for kids include Steady and the new kid’s blend, Brave. Use doTERRA kids Heart oils to encourage heart health, keep calm, promote acceptance, grounding, and confidence.
Steady is the grounding blend for kids. I’m thinking this would be a great oil to pull out when my 2nd grader is feeling frustrated with her homework. Or maybe I would grab one of the head oils, Thinker!
Which essential oils are in doTERRA Steady?
What are the emotional benefits of Steady blend?
- Amyris has a rich aroma that is deep without being overpowering. It reduces anxious and stressful feelings.
- Balsam Fir was chosen for its gentle aroma and grounding benefits. It is also soothing to the skin.
- Amyris and Balsam Fir are warm wood oils that help manage feelings of stress while reducing occasional anxiousness.
- Coriander and Magnolia are excellent for promoting feelings of calmness and well-being.
How can kids use Steady Oil?
Kids have an intuitive sense of which oils they need. Trust your child if they reach for an oil – and let them use it! Steady oil is for those times when you feel nervous or anxious. The uses of DoTERRA Steady blend are similar to our well-loved Balance oil, but it’s been created for our kids!
- Kids can easily use Steady blend at the base of their neck, wrists, or the bottoms of their feet.
- Rub doTERRA Steady blend on your neck and wrists to calm and comfort your emotions.
- Apply to the back of the neck or bottoms of the feet after an event-filled day to steady the emotions.
- Steady is a great everyday blend. It is soothing to the skin and reassuring to the emotions.