Oils For Kids – doTERRA Thinker
At the doTERRA 2018 convention, a brand new doTERRA kids line was released. This is an exciting new product launch for your family! This blog post is all about doTERRA Thinker oil for your kids. Thinker is one of the oils in the new doTERRA kids line. doTERRA kids collection also includes Calmer, Stronger, Rescuer, Steady, Tamer, and Brave essential oils blends.
WHAT IS DOTERRA Thinker ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND FOR KIDS?
doTERRA Thinker is a new blend in the Mind category. doTERRA Mind oils for kids include Thinker and the new kid’s blend, Calmer. These oil blends for children help memory, sleep, focus, performance, and learning. What a wonderful way for essential oils to benefit your family!
WHICH ESSENTIAL OILS ARE IN DOTERRA Thinker?
The Thinker blend contains Vetiver, Peppermint, Clementine, and Rosemary essential oils in a base of fractionated coconut oil. It comes perfectly diluted at the right ratio for children with a carrier oil. Essential oils are a safe and valuable tool to help care for your family naturally.
- Vetiver oil helps promote a sense of focus. It may be helpful during your child’s study time.
- Peppermint essential oil is uplifting and helps kids feel alert.
- Clementine was chosen for its uplifting benefits and bright aroma.
- Rosemary has the ability to help children maintain their concentration.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Thinker BLEND?
The oils in doTERRA Thinker are uplifting and beneficial to the mind and body. They are safe for children to use in the carefully pre-diluted doTERRA kids’ roller bottle. doTERRA Thinker oil blend is made especially for children!
- Thinker blend helps kids prevent mental distraction
- Instills a sense of alertness and focus
- Helps reduce feelings of mental stress
HOW DO KIDS USE DOTERRA Thinker OIL?
How do kids use doTERRA Thinking oil? First, it’s important to note that doTERRA pre-dilutes all the kids oils. They come in a convenient roller bottle. This makes them easy for kids to use and they feel independent. My kids love putting oils on the bottoms of their feet!
- Keep Thinker on hand in your purse or child’s backpack and apply in the afternoon to remain on task and focused.
- Roll onto wrists or hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity and alertness.
- Uplifting to the mood, use Thinker when experiencing feelings of sadness or stress.
- Promote learning and support creativity by applying Thinker during study time.