Tips For Developing A Positive Mindset
Developing a positive mindset is part of taking care of ourselves naturally. When we have a healthy attitude towards self-care, we are more motivated to take care of ourselves with the simple natural solutions that are available.
With a positive mindset around our wellness goals, they become attainable. When we first realize that we need to set wellness goals, it can feel literally overwhelming! Again, positive, solution based, rather than negative, problem-based thinking is the way to overcome this overwhelm. You can overcome self-limiting beliefs!
Choose To Just Start Somewhere
In this busy day and age, it’s so easy to neglect ourselves, and then end up wondering, “What happened?” “How did I get to this point?” and “Where do I go from here?”
The solution is simple, really. Just start somewhere. Where you pick to start doesn’t even really matter. Pick one place, and simply start. Once you’ve gotten started, you can keep building on that foundation. It really isn’t hard, and you deserve to take care of yourself and your health.
Remember It All Ties Together
One of the things I have noticed with taking care of our health naturally is how everything ties together. It’s not any one single thing that helps to maintain good health, but a wide variety of things. Things that anyone can do. Eat healthy and clean. Get exercise. Use natural solutions such as essential oils. Drinking plenty of water. And keeping a positive mindset are all powerful, but often overlooked.
Simple Tools For Healthy Mindset
In maintaining a positive mindset, my favorite tools are outlined below:
- Inspirational quotes (start a Pinterest board!)
- Journaling (I keep a digital journal in ClickUp (affiliate link))
- Using essential oils for maintaining healthy emotions
- Eating right – A foundation of healthy nutrition is very important for our overall brain and nervous system health.
Uplifting Quotes To Help Put Me In The Right Mindset
To help uplift your mood right away, I would suggest putting an appropriate essential oil in your diffuser and reading through the quotes below. You might even journal a bit about any thoughts that come to mind. Enjoy!
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Be gentle with yourself. You are doing the best you can.
- We all need someone who inspires us to be better than we think we can be.
- Don’t worry about failures. Worry about chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
- I never lose. Either I win or I learn from it.
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
What’s Your Favorite Tip For Developing A Positive Mindset?
I hope you found this post helpful, and would love to meet you over in my Facebook group! Come share your favorite mindset tip. I’ll put on a fresh pot of virtual coffee and make some room around our kitchen table! I’m excited to meet you.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.