I love to try new breakfast recipes, especially if they’re easy! This overnight oats recipe requires no cooking. By soaking the oats overnight, they soften up enough to eat. You won’t regret making this tasty breakfast!
Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Essential Oils Recipe
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Steel-cut Oats
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 drop doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 drop doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla essential oil
- 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1. Mix all of the ingredients in any bowl or container.
2. Cover the container and put it in the fridge to soak overnight.
3. When you are ready for breakfast, add a splash of milk and stir. Add any toppings
you typically enjoy, such as raisins, granola, blueberries, walnuts, or pumpkin seeds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.