7 Reasons To Be Brave
Brave is an interesting word. It is a word which means different things to different people. What does bravery mean to you? Have you done something brave? How did it make you feel?
List Of Reasons To Be Brave
- Bravery pulls you outside the comfort zone. Trying new things leads to personal growth. This is so healthy!
- It opens up possibilities. If I had never been brave, I wouldn’t be enjoying sharing doTERRA right now. Instead, I have ended up enjoying each new experience! Maybe the first times I was nervous or scared, but it became fun, and a whole lot easier! Eventually, I learned to just put on my brave boots, and act!
- It develops character. Sometimes we might want to just hide our heads in the sand a bit. However, when bravery peeks in, it helps us to find our inner character. Character comes with being willing to try, over and over again if needed. Sometimes trying “just one more time” is the bravest step of all.
- Being brave leads to more confidence in yourself. Maybe you weren’t perfect, but you did it! You tried! And be proud of that! Next time it won’t be quite so scary. I promise.
- Bravery is attractive. Everyone wants to follow a leader who is maybe feeling a bit vulnerable and yet is still courageous! You can be that leader, even if it feels new and a bit uncomfortable.
- Bravery encourages personal growth. doTERRA has helped me grow in so many ways. As a direct result of the bravery, doTERRA has helped me develop, I have grown a lot personally! I’m not scared of talking to new people now, even though I was terrified in the beginning!
- Last, be brave because it is fun! Once you’ve made a step forward wearing your brave boots, it’s an adrenaline high. It feels really good to do something awesome, that you didn’t really think you could do. However, you tried anyway. It’s fun to be proud of yourself!
Direct Sales Helps Me Learn Bravery
My doTERRA adventures have helped me to grow in bravery over and over again! From the first conversation I had with anyone about essential oils, to my first enrollment, and beyond. Every day I have used bravery. What makes me do it? Because I love the product so much, and fully believe in what essential oils can do for people. That passion has made me brave.
Join Me On Facebook!
How did you find your bravery today? Come tell me about it over in Exploring Essential Oils on Facebook! Let’s do this, together