Teaching Oil Classes Online Versus Offline
Let’s discuss the merits of teaching oil classes online versus offline. First, I’m going to share a few pros and cons for each. Then you can decide how you prefer to teach. Remember, you even can mix it up. It’s fine to teach oil classes both online and offline!
“Teaching Oil Classes Online Versus Offline” contains affiliate links. I can receive compensation for affiliate links when you click through and purchase. In much the same way as if we were having a face to face conversation, I’m using affiliate programs to recommend products I think you will enjoy. I only recommend services or products that I love and use to teach my own essential oil classes as a doTERRA oils representative.
Pros & Cons Of An Online doTERRA Class
First, let’s talk about online classes. This post is simply a pro and con list. You will have to make your own decision whether teaching oil classes online is for you!
Pros Of doTERRA Classes Online
- Very little issue with scheduling conflicts
- Higher oil class attendance rates
- Able to schedule through Publer (affiliate link)
- Hostesses and guests rarely cancel
- Ability to think ahead and plan strategically post by post
- Guests from all locations are able to attend
- Able to re-use classes over and over (work is done once)
- You don’t need to leave your house… and neither do the guests
- Everyone is going to be on Facebook anyway!
Cons Of doTERRA Classes Online
- Guests don’t smell and experience the oils unless you mail samples
- People do enroll, but it tends to be a slower process
- Social media interaction is often given lower mental priority than “in person” interaction
Pros & Cons Of An In Person doTERRA Class
Next, let’s talk about in person oil classes. Remember, this is simply a pro and con list. You will have to make your own decision whether teaching oil classes in person is for you!
Pros Of doTERRA Classes In Person
- Guests get to experience the oils and benefits right at the class
- Faster enrollment rate – guests tend to enroll or purchase immediately
Cons Of doTERRA Classes In Person
- Scheduling conflicts
- Low attendance rates
- Guests and hostesses often cancel “last minute”
- Distance – available hostesses are often too far away for upline to teach classes
- Distance – guests who would have come are unable to make it due to distance
Teaching Oil Classes Online Versus Offline – You Decide!
What do you think? Do you prefer to teach your essential oil classes online or offline? I’ve had great success with both. There is no “perfect formula”, other than what works for you, your hostess, and her guests!
Either way, you may enjoy reading “The Secret To A Successful Essential Oil Class Invite“. Inviting successfully is key for both online and offline essential oil classes.
Attend My Essential Oil Classes On Facebook!
In conclusion, I hope that this post “Teaching Oil Classes Online Versus Offline” has been helpful to you. I share oils primarily online these days, but have plenty of experience sharing offline to draw from.
Would you like to experience one of my online Facebook classes? Come join me over in Exploring Essential Oils! You can let me know whether you prefer online or offline essential oil classes!
I hope you enjoyed this post! In conclusion, I have a special free guide for you! In the guide you’ll find everything you need to know to get started with your very own doTERRA business.