The Ultimate Health Goal Setting Idea List
Health goal setting is a personal topic. We all need to decide what is best for our own health. Each one of us chooses each day what we do to maintain or improve our physical and emotional health. Something I’ve noticed is how doTERRA helps us meet these personal wellness goals consistently. Think of your doTERRA membership as a toolbox with wonderful equipment to help you meet and maintain your health goals.
Why Do Health Goals Often Fail?
We know how important setting goals for our health is. Yet, why do health goals often fail? Think about this. Everyone gets excited about new goals. Following through is harder! Goals are hard without the proper tools to make them happen, aren’t they? This is where our doTERRA essential oils and other products can help!
You need to set balanced goals, that fit a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
How Can doTERRA Help Me With My Health Goals?
I’m sure you are asking this. How exactly can doTERRA help me with my health goals? Here is one example.
Example: You might need help with food cravings instead of quitting sugar cold turkey. Think about doTERRA’s weight loss products which are completely safe and natural. Slim and Sassy oil, for example, is only Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Lemon, Ginger, & Peppermint essential oils. We have a whole weight loss line from doTERRA to help you succeed with the popular weight loss health goal.
Here is where it gets good. The above is only one example. However, I’ve compiled a huge list of a variety of health goals. Ideas to help you succeed at your health goals. The idea of this list is to help you find the right tools to succeed. Equip yourself with the right tools for health goal success! These are all health tips I use myself. This post contains Amazon affiliate links as well. These products are also tools I use for my natural health journey!
List of 56 Reachable Health Goal Ideas (With Tips!)
- Weight loss – Slim & Sassy essential oil blend, Trim Shakes
- Juicing for optimal nutrition – juicing with a juicer (Here is the affiliate link to juicer I have and use myself: Breville Juice Fountain)
- Detox my body – do a doTERRA cleanse with GX Assist, PB Assist, Zendocrine, & Lifelong Vitality supplements
- Drink more water – add oils for flavor, and additional health benefits. You will also want to read my post about “Tips To Drink Enough Water”
- Focus on nutrition – supplement with LLV to ensure balance in your daily nutritional intake, use TerraGreens & TrimShakes
- Be healthier – adopt the doTERRA lifestyle, simply start using the products & get a membership
- Be in shape – Peppermint to motivate, use Deep Blue to recover muscles, Mito2Max for energy and endurance
- More energy – LLV, peppermint & wild orange, doTERRA cleanses, Mito2Max
- Sleep soundly – Lavender, LLV, Vetiver, Serenity blend, and supplements
- Keep a daily journal about your day. Here is an affiliate link to an adorable journal.
- Keep a food journal. Affiliate link to one that looks amazing here HERE.
- Procrastinate less – Use doTERRA Motivate blend
- Smile more – use your emotional oils
- Eat more veggies – Use a food processor (This is an affiliate link for the same one I have: Hamilton Beach), to “sneak” chopped veggies into everyday cooking. Also use your LLV supplements to ensure a balanced daily nutritional intake.
- Eat more fruits – smoothies (Affiliate link for the exact blender I use: Hamilton Beach). Add trim shake and/or oils to smoothies for additional benefits, take your LLV for balanced daily intake
- Increase probiotics – doTERRA PB Assist (consider cleansing with GX Assist first), doTERRA kids probiotics, kombucha.
- Be more present – Use emotional oils
- Travel more – explore the doTERRA business opportunity!
- Brush and floss daily – Use OnGuard toothpaste
- Oil pull daily – Use organic coconut oil, add Myrrh to support gums, On Guard, Lemon to whiten teeth (Affiliate link to coconut oil HERE.)
- Immune system health – On Guard daily on feet
- Decrease environmental toxicity – diffuse essential oils, make your own household cleaners with essential oils or use doTERRA On Guard line for cleaning
- Daily supplement – LLV, doTERRA women’s supplements
- Balanced hormones – LLV, doTERRA women’s supplements, ClaryCalm, clary sage
- Better skin – Cleanse with doTERRA cleanse products, melaleuca essential oil, doTERRA skincare products
- Eat fewer sweets – slim & sassy, grapefruit oil
- Kick caffeine – mito2max for sustainable energy through the day, peppermint & wild orange for a quick boost as needed
- Wake up earlier – get restful sleep with lavender and Serenity supplement, use peppermint and doTERRA elevation blend first thing in the morning when you wake up
- 10 minutes of relaxation every day – Use lavender on your temples and inhale deeply
- Let go of negative feelings – Cardamom, Forgive, Console essential oil blends
- Deep breathing – Diffuse eucalyptus, peppermint, or spearmint
- Take power naps – Diffuse Roman Chamomile, lavender, Serenity. Use a sound machine to block out daytime noises. Here is an affiliate link to the exact sound machine we use.
- Control your spending – On Guard, Melaleuca, Clove, Oregano, or Cardamom to support healthy emotional boundaries
- Find a new hobby – Learn about natural health and begin sharing your success with others. This is my favorite hobby!
- Ditch soda – citrus oils in water, Mito2Max, slim and sassy caplets
- Eat more salads – add a citrus oil to your dressing for fresh and delicious zing!
- Drink more herbal teas – Oils such as bergamot, lemon, add additional flavor and health benefits to your teas!
- Spend more time outside – sunlight is good for you and it’s free!
- Join a health program – doTERRA membership gives you the tools and support you need
- Less worry and stress – Peppermint oil, Serenity blend, Balance blend
- Be more passionate about life – Passion blend, LLV to balance physical and emotional health
- Pay more attention to the little things – InTune Focus Blend, peppermint
- Feel better overall – LLV, use oils daily, monthly or bi-monthly doTERRA cleanse
- Increase self-confidence – Bergamot, Cassia, Spearmint, Roman Chamomile, Lavender
- Take care of myself better – Get a doTERRA membership and use the products daily
- Use organic foods.
- Make new friends – sharing your essential oils and experiences is a fantastic way to create lasting friendships!
- Stretch daily – soothe muscles with deep blue before or after stretching.
- Take more baths – no, really! Take a detox bath with 1 cup Epsom salts and 10 drops of essential oil at least 1-2x a week
- Healthier family – incorporating doTERRA into your daily routine benefits everyone! Get a diffuser. Every time you diffuse an essential oil for yourself, your whole family benefits!
- Pamper more – Try the doTERRA spa products which have no toxins in them.
- Physical comfort care – LLV, Deep Blue, Wintergreen, Marjoram
- Do something crafty – try out a DIY essential oil recipe, such as a sugar scrub
- Be calmer – vetiver, in tune, lavender, roman chamomile
- Create a daily self-care ritual using essential oils for targeted wellness goals
- Decrease chemicals – Check the ingredients of your household products, make your own DIY household recipes, the doTERRA spa soaps and shampoo are only scented with essential oils, replace scented candles with a diffuser and essential oils, use the all natural and safe doTERRA OnGuard cleaning line
Community Support Increases Health Goal Setting Success
It makes sense, doesn’t it? Community support increases health goal setting success. We cheer for each other, support each other, and gain accountability within a community environment. I’ve created a free Facebook community called Exploring Butterflies. We are all cheering for each other here. It’s all about tea around the kitchen table and chats with a friend. We are all on this health journey together. Community increases the chances of your health goals being successful long-term.
Health Goal Setting Is Long Term
In conclusion, adopting any health goal is best achieved as a long-term goal. Successful health goals are set with the mindset of thinking long-range. When we think only for a week or month out, we aren’t setting ourselves up for true success. We want to feel healthy all the time, instead of a week or two!
Tip For Health Goal Setting
My bonus tip: Instead of trying to adopt that whole big list up there, just concentrate on a handful of small goals. Once you have those into a habit, you can include others. What will be your primary health goal for this year? I’m so excited for you, with the right tools you are going to do awesome with whatever you choose! Remember to join the conversation in our Facebook group. I’d love to hear your goals!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.